Thursday, July 13, 2006

Last week was Law Enforcement Appreciate Day at Anaheim Stadium where the ANAHEIM ANGELS play (you'll note there is nothing Los Angeles about this except that we were playing the LOS ANGELES DODGERS!)..

It was a very nice game, seeing everyone there. However, Mr. Moreno (the owner) wouldn't let us have the best of tickets because this was considered a PRIME game.. so we were up in the nose bleeds.. good thing I'm losing weight because it was a hike up to that area!

Okay - its getting close to vacation time! I managed to work it out so I get the four weeks I asked for, and an extra week and two days of swap time (already paid back except for one day) and three days of ATO... That means I'm gone from 3:00 on Thursday, 7-20-06, until 9-5-06.. the day AFTER Labor Day! Oh yes... expect some pics on this blog from my travels across the country.

Weigh in in 1 1/2 weeks.. wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home