Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Whew.. what a few months!


Okay, so I had good intentions to put stuff here as often as I could but you know, I don't always get the time! Anyway, I went to weigh in last week and I've lost 65 lbs now. I'm really proud of myself. My belt wraps all around the front of my pants and around the entire left side. I've had six new holes put in it and my cobbler said he'd be proud to make even more. I had to have my pants taken in again and she said she can't take them any more or else I'll have one big pocket across my butt!

I'm doing the diet but I've also added exercise. Yuck! I get up at 0500 hours to go and walk the hill down, then up.. then I come back inside and do ab crunches on The Bean. I've got a pair of jeans I want to fit into on Saturday, so I've really been working hard this week.

So this is me, 65 lbs lighter... personally, I don't think the face has changed a whole lot. But I can see the changes in my waist and backside... from a 32 pants to a 24 pants.. 2 X shirts now instead of 5X...

What do you think? And no, its not the best picture ever... but I didn't take it (lol)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home