Friday, November 03, 2006

Mini Vacations


Okay, as a big time vacation type person, I whole heartedly recommend taking even little mini vacations. We spend too much time working and not enough time playing. With that in mind, I went up to Northern California and visited with Maddy and her human companions, Ron and Sherrill. They are building this beautiful house on a hill and I'm very, very envious! We tasted some great wine (hey, did you know its stronger there!) and had a great visit with each other. Yep, I definitely recommend mini vacations... you come back to work at least able to breath a little easier.. for a day or two!

These are some of my pics...

Sherrill and I had tea at this small place in Sutter Creek. They had a small shop next door and I spent.. um.. a little money!











This is the night time view from their property. Wow!
Now you know why I'm envious!













Doesn't she look relaxed... the *itch!! (lol)

So now I'm back at work... at least for a few weeks.. hum.. when can I take off again???




1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Sherrill said...

Hey, great pics, what a sunset. Me relaxed, what about you?! It was too short though, had fun. come back anytime!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home