Monday, December 25, 2006



Well Thanksgiving didn't hurt my diet... I didn't lose, but I also didn't gain. I weighed in on a Friday morning and that night I went to a play. Well, there was a flu bug going around work and I caught it - I had to leave the play after 15 minutes and spent the next 30 minutes in the bathroom.. being extremely sick! Sherry helped me get home and the next morning, after many visits to the bathroom, I weighed and I'd lost 6 lbs! I've kept the 6 off so I'm pretty darn happy with myself.

You'll note a new hair color - don't adjust the dials on your screen, its really that red. My hairdresser decided to put some blonde in it and streak it, then add red on top.. well, in the front I'm almost completely gray, so it really turned out red. When my hair isn't soooo poofy on top, you can still see some shades of brown. Hey, I wanted red... I got red!

In case I don't see or talk to you in the next week, have a wonderful holiday and a safe one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home