Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pink is not MY favorite color!

Kids get pink eye...


Adults don't....


Or so I thought! Yep, I have pink eye. It started up last week with me feeling yucky and by Saturday it was going strong. Sunday couldn't open my eyelid because it was glued together. Hum, maybe I should have put a warning on this blog (especially yucky one!). Weird thing is that it affected my nasal passages and my lungs. I don't have much of a voice and I keep coughing, like bronchitis. I've been to the doc and got medicine so the eye looks better but I don't wish this on anyone... well, not anyone I like! (lol) The only thing I have to say on the subject is... WASH YOUR HANDS or use the hand sanitizer.. alot of it!


Oh and I went to a wedding two weeks ago.. this pic is from that event. I think you can tell from it that I like green... I got the shawl from online and I was amazed at how well it matched. Thank heavens for Amazon.com!
Weigh in this week... argh!


1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Sherrill said...

Need a translator?!!

Lookin' good, hope to see ya soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home